On Episode 14 we started a new feature where the show hosts will brazenly declare a what might be an utterly nonsense prediction to do with Hearts. This page serves as a reminder of some of the crap we speak and will be updated once our facts have been disproven.
- 8th September (Tam) – Hearts will go unbeaten during the 2020-21 season (competitive matches only) – Dead – Tam’s prediction failed on Friday 20th November after Hearts were defeated by Dunfermline Athletic.
- 15th September (Ando) – Liam Boyce will finish the season with the lowest GPG of any recognised forward player – Active
- 22nd September (Shanks) – Hearts will not start with the same first XI back to back in any of the opening 10 competitive matches – Completed Correct
- 29th September (Kev) – Hearts will have the best goal for total and the smallest goals against total in the 2020-21 season – Active
- 29th September (Rob Borthwick) – Robbie Neilson will have an unblemished record against Hibs in the 2020-21 season – Active
- 6th October (Brads) – Wighton will score more goals than Naismith and Halkett to score more than both of them – Active
Hearts Forwards GPG 2020-21
|Rank||Player||Position||Appearances||Goals||Assists||Penalties||Missed Penalties||Hat-trick||Win Ratio||GPG|
|4||Josh Ginnelly||Forward, Midfielder||9||3||2||0||0||0||88.89||0.333|
|5||Jamie Walker||Forward, Midfielder||20||6||5||1||1||0||65.00||0.300|
|6||Steven Naismith||Forward, Midfielder||19||5||0||1||0||0||63.16||0.263|
|10||Euan Henderson||Forward, Midfielder||8||1||0||0||0||0||75.00||0.125|
|11||Andy Halliday||Defender, Midfielder||20||2||2||0||0||0||65.00||0.100|
|12||Peter Haring||Defender, Midfielder||12||1||0||0||0||0||83.33||0.083|