On Episode 14 we started a new feature where the show hosts will brazenly declare a what might be an utterly nonsense prediction to do with Hearts. This page serves as a reminder of some of the crap we speak and will be updated once our facts have been disproven.
- 8th September (Tam) – Hearts will go unbeaten during the 2020-21 season (competitive matches only) – Dead – Tam’s prediction failed on Friday 20th November after Hearts were defeated by Dunfermline Athletic.
- 15th September (Ando) – Liam Boyce will finish the season with the lowest GPG of any recognised forward player – Dead
- 22nd September (Shanks) – Hearts will not start with the same first XI back to back in any of the opening 10 competitive matches – Completed Correct
- 29th September (Kev) – Hearts will have the best goal for total and the smallest goals against total in the 2020-21 season – Completed Correct
- 29th September (Rob Borthwick) – Robbie Neilson will have an unblemished record against Hibs in the 2020-21 season – Completed Correct
- 6th October (Brads) – Wighton will score more goals than Naismith and Halkett to score more than both of them – Dead
Hearts Forwards GPG 2020-21
|Rank||Player||Position||Appearances||Goals||Assists||Penalties||Missed Penalties||Hat-trick||Win %||GPG|
|4||Josh Ginnelly||Forward, Midfielder||9||3||2||0||0||0||88.89||0.333|
|5||Jamie Walker||Forward, Midfielder||26||8||6||1||1||0||61.54||0.308|
|6||Steven Naismith||Forward, Midfielder||24||6||0||1||0||0||62.50||0.250|
|8||Euan Henderson||Forward, Midfielder||14||3||1||0||0||0||57.14||0.214|
|13||Andy Halliday||Defender, Midfielder||28||3||5||0||0||0||64.29||0.107|
|14||Peter Haring||Defender, Midfielder||19||1||1||0||0||0||73.68||0.053|